High Value Home Insurance in South Coast MA & RI
Superior solutions for owners of fine homes
From an elegant beachfront property in Barrington, RI, to a stunningly renovated early 20th century home in Bristol, RI, to a custom-built luxury home in Swansea, MA, the South Coast of Massachusetts and Rhode Island offers a plethora of choices to buyers in the high-end home market. Figuring out how best to insure these fine homes, though, can be a challenge.
You may benefit greatly from partnering with a local agent who lives and works in the area, who can offer you in-depth knowledge of the neighborhoods, and who has many strong ties to the community. At HIG, we have been serving the very specialized insurance needs of distinctive homes and their owners for almost a century. We will be able to provide you with crucial advice on how to protect your unique investment no matter where along the South Coast its located.
Why Pick HIG For All Your Home Insurance Needs?
If you choose to partner with HIG for all your home insurance needs and beyond, you will gain access to a suite of best-in-class, customizable coverage from a select community of insurers that will put your long-term interests first. We are able to get our policyholders this incredible access through a unique strategic partnership with specialty insurer, PURE.
We our very proud of our strong relationship with PURE, a company dedicated to insuring owners of the finest built homes. They have chosen HIG to be one of a limited number of independent insurance agents they partner with because our team:
- Has strict quality standards
- Has a thorough understanding of the personal insurance needs of high net worth individuals and families
- Is well versed on a suite of unique insurance products for high value homes and high net worth clients
- Offers solid advice and helps you find the coverage that’s right for you and your family
As a result, the insurance options we can offer you are among the broadest in the industry. In addition, our team has the flexibility to tailor your policy to meet your unique needs, including customized options for contents, other structures and additional living expenses. The specific elements of your high value home insurance policy will consist of everything we believe that you need to properly protect your home and avoid unnecessary gaps in coverage, and could include options such as:
- Replace, Rebuild or Receive a Cash Settlement, which means you choose when and how you want to replace or repair your property should you experience a covered loss.
- Guaranteed Rebuilding Cost, is, for those eligible, a way to ensure that your home will be rebuilt in like kind and quality even when the actual cost to do so proves greater than your coverage limit.
- Sewer and Drain Backups, which covers the cost to clean up and replace or rebuild should you experience a sewer back up that causes an overflow of your home’s drains or toilets.
- Equipment Breakdown Protection, is comprehensive coverage for all appliances that can fail mechanically, electrically, or as a result of a pressure breakdown.
- Preventative Actions, is a key coverage and service that PURE members can take advantage of to reduce the likelihood of a loss recurring.
- Jewelry Protection, which affords coverage up to $50,000 for lost, misplaced or stolen jewelry (up to $25,000 for any one item)
- Neighborly Settlements, is coverage that potentially helps you avoid a lawsuit should you be found at-fault for damage caused to your neighbor’s property.
- Pet Injuries, means that as a PURE member, you can receive up to $5,000 to cover necessary expenses if your pet requires medical care due to a covered loss.
There are several reasons you are not going to simply rely on an internet quote for your high value home insurance, and one of them is that you will not be able to get this type of specificity designed into your policy.
By partnering with HIG, you will work with trusted professionals who are dedicated to building a relationship with you and providing an unmatched service experience. We thoroughly appreciate the requirements and the expectations you have as a high value homeowner. Our team commits to working very hard to deliver on these, not just as your insurance agent, but as your long-term, reliable advisor and friend.
It’s important that you not only have the proper insurance coverage for your fine home on the first day of your policy, but also through the years as you expand and make upgrades. HIG will assess all your private client insurance needs today, as well as for the future, and recommend a comprehensive suite of solutions that could include:
- Collector Car Insurance
- Private Collections Insurance
- Yacht/Watercraft Insurance
- Jewelry, Art and Collections Insurance
- Private Fleet Auto Insurance