HIG is ready to service clients over the phone or online
The current COVID-19 outbreak is evolving daily and our offices will remain closed to the public until it is safe for our clients and our staff to commingle. The team at HIG are prepared to offer you the same service and we want to share the options for you to work with our team.
Here are a few ways we can help remotely:
- You can find a good deal of helpful information on our website, including links to file a claim directly with your carrier or make a payment
- You can also call our offices, (508) 676-5949, if you need help with a claim or would prefer to pay your insurance bill over the phone
- You can call or email one of our helpful customer service representatives if you need to make changes or additions to your policy. We can always get your signature on any paperwork through DocuSign
- You can also find links in our resource center to local town municipalities as well as FEMA and MEMA (Federal and Massachusetts Emergency Management Administration), the registry of motor vehicles, where you can download a crash report, and more
At HIG, we are committed to your safety and wellbeing. If that means we do business with you over the phone that’s fine with us. Whatever it takes to keep our client’s healthy and happy.
Here are a few other links that we found to be very helpful and thought we would share:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- Protect Yourself and Your Family
- Travel Information
- World Health Organization (WHO): Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19)
- Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Public Health Map